I tried increasing DRAM Voltage to 1.200V which also increased DRAM VDDQ Voltage to 1.200V but when trying to play a game my pc froze again
SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION Troubleshooting
I've been having several BSOD's in the last days but can't find out what is causing them.
I have tried updating and going back to older drivers but the problems seem to persist. Sometimes it takes several minutes to an hour to get a BSOD and sometimes there are multiple in a row right after rebooting.
Windows for home | Windows 11 | Performance and system failures
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
42 answers
Sort by: Most helpful
-
Anonymous
2023-12-29T18:22:14+00:00 -
Igor Leyko 112.4K Reputation points Independent Advisor
2023-12-29T13:27:47+00:00 > does that mean it's not compatible?
No, but this means it may be needed to find a modes for stable operation by yourself. Default settings may be incorrect.
Please try to increase RAM voltage.
-
Anonymous
2023-12-28T23:57:28+00:00 The RAM im using isn't displayed there does that mean it's not compatible? I ordered everything through the pc builder of alternate so thought everything should be compatible