Nope. Can't move forward. Stuck with this error. I believe I have a TPM chip installed, for what it's worth.
What next?
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Windows will not run the following update:
2023-11 Update for Windows 11 for x64-based Systems (KB5033560)
I receive install error "0x80070643"
Machine details are below:
Device name PCHOME
Processor AMD Ryzen 5 3600 6-Core Processor 3.59 GHz
Installed RAM 32.0 GB
Device ID 6F014DE5-0436-486F-AAC0-E17151E39189
Product ID 00328-00212-31836-AA489
System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor
Pen and touch No pen or touch input is available for this display
Edition Windows 11 Education
Version 21H2
Installed on 2/9/2022
OS build 22000.2652
Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22001.1000.0
Can you please advise how to proceed?
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
WinRE is now enabled. See if upgrading to 23H2 resolves the issue. See instructions here:
How to run In-place upgrade in Windows 11 - Microsoft Community: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-run-in-place-upgrade-in-windows-11/4d469147-2747-4dcb-88a4-aae9273a4500
I assume you've copied the winre.wim file.
Please run: