How to fix Microsoft store error "Something went wrong. we're aware of the issue and working to fix it. Try refreshing or come back later." Code: 0x80070005

Reported
Anonymous
2024-05-02T01:39:19+00:00

I would put an image here but it says "File(s) failed to upload."

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Microsoft Store

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

54 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2024-10-10T01:59:18+00:00

    It is October 9, 2024. On 10/8 2024-10 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Version 24H2 for arm64-based Systems (KB5044284) was installed (ARM64).

    I am still getting "Something happened on our end."

    I am still getting

    Is Microsoft aware of these problems?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-09-22T15:02:33+00:00

    Something went wrong. We're aware of the issue and working to fix it. Try refreshing or come back later. this error always comes when I am install minecraft launcher

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-09-17T05:23:19+00:00

    Something went wrong. We're aware of the issue and working to fix it. Try refreshing or come back later.

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-08-20T15:39:12+00:00

    Something went wrong. We're aware of the issue and working to fix it. Try refreshing or come back later.

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-08-20T15:30:50+00:00

    Something went wrong. We're aware of the issue and working to fix it. Try refreshing or come back later.

    0 comments No comments