I believe the issue might be related to Microsoft rather than a local configuration, as I’m experiencing the same problem on two different PCs with different accounts and permissions.
Let’s see how it evolves.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I would put an image here but it says "File(s) failed to upload."
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
I believe the issue might be related to Microsoft rather than a local configuration, as I’m experiencing the same problem on two different PCs with different accounts and permissions.
Let’s see how it evolves.
Hi David i tried to this but its not showing the Windows Store Apps.
Something went wrong. We're aware of the issue and working to fix it. Try refreshing or come back later.
Something went wrong. We're aware of the issue and working to fix it. Try refreshing or come back later. why WHY?
Thank you for your reply, just a suggestions, when you write and explain something about troubleshooting , do not assume that everyone knows what "Killer" is, i might do but not a lot of people. Thank you