how i can on my keyboard lights in windows 11

Anonymous
2024-06-17T17:25:51+00:00

pls i need your help

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Devices and drivers

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

51 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2024-07-18T23:33:19+00:00

    I have a brand new Lenovo Slim 7i - I see the backlight indicator on the spacebar. When I press Fn + the spacebar, I see it displays "Auto","High","Low" and "Off" options, but the lights do not come on.

    Any idea how to troubleshoot or do I just take it back?

    Was this answer helpful?

    9 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-06-23T16:20:19+00:00

    lenovo ideapad slim 3

    Was this answer helpful?

    9 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-07-15T12:04:25+00:00

    yes

    i have this key

    Was this answer helpful?

    6 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-07-13T05:05:48+00:00

    i need help with the keyboard light, how to turn it on

    Was this answer helpful?

    6 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-07-02T11:17:27+00:00

    Hi!

    I have a windows 11, version 23H2 Lenovo Laptop.

    I wanted to know whether I can turn on my keyboard lighting, if so how to do it

    Was this answer helpful?

    5 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments