Hi, I am Dave, I will help you with this.
Microsoft slowly roll out the large feature updates like version 24H2 and monitor the roll out, they block PC's that may have hardware or drivers that have been reported as having conflicts with the feature update to ensure the stability of your system, that notification indicates there is something on your system that is incompatible with that update, so you will need to wait for them to patch the 24H2 update and you will then see that appear in the Updates section of your Settings app, there are reports of some problems with version 24H2, it is best to not rush into installing that feature update until it has matured and has been patched.
I've seen errors like this, but the message mentioned the specific rig or driver, which prevents the setup from upgrading the windows.
But in this case, I got nothing, seems more like a bug or sth in my system that has to be fixed manually, I've provided the requested data by Ramesh Srinivasan , hopefully it would help recognising my problem