Yes, set the OS Type to Windows UEFI so that Secure Boot is enabled and everything will be configured correctly.
How to enable secure boot?
In the bios it says that I have secure boot enabled and deafult secure keys unloaded and I clicked install deafult secure keys and again it says unloaded. What should I do, how to enable secure boot![](https://learn-attachment.microsoft.com/api/attachments/32d1a18f-a6a5-4a5a-85f1-ea652c871771?platform=QnA
Windows for home | Windows 10 | Install and upgrade
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
41 additional answers
Sort by: Most helpful
-
Jonathan Deives 81,965 Reputation points Independent Advisor2024-10-23T19:05:39+00:00 Via USB, the ideal would be to do a clean installation of Windows 11.
-
Anonymous
2024-10-23T19:03:45+00:00 I can't convert. Is it perhaps best to install via usb windows?
-
Jonathan Deives 81,965 Reputation points Independent Advisor2024-10-23T19:01:22+00:00 Open Disk Manager, right-click on disk 1 and see if you can select the "Convert to GPT Disk" option.