Yes, set the OS Type to Windows UEFI so that Secure Boot is enabled and everything will be configured correctly.
How to enable secure boot?
In the bios it says that I have secure boot enabled and deafult secure keys unloaded and I clicked install deafult secure keys and again it says unloaded. What should I do, how to enable secure boot![](https://learn-attachment.microsoft.com/api/attachments/32d1a18f-a6a5-4a5a-85f1-ea652c871771?platform=QnA
Windows for home | Windows 10 | Install and upgrade
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
41 additional answers
Sort by: Most helpful
-
Jonathan Deives 81,965 Reputation points Independent Advisor2024-10-23T18:28:01+00:00 Use the command to validate;
mbr2gpt /validate /disk:1 /allowfullos
If no error is returned, use this command to convert;
mbr2gpt /convert /disk:1 /allowfullos
-
Jonathan Deives 81,965 Reputation points Independent Advisor2024-10-23T18:16:42+00:00 Please open Disk Manager and send a screenshot.
-
Jonathan Deives 81,965 Reputation points Independent Advisor2024-10-23T18:14:48+00:00 Do you have more than one partition on your disk?