removing the latest update KB5045933 didn't work. the AppX Deployment Service (AppXSVC) always crashes when uninstalling/installing apps.
How to solve error code 0x80073cf9?
Hey everyone,
I have been using whatsapp on windows from a long time now but yesterday I had a meeting on it and when I tried opening it from my task bar(windows 10), it didn't work and the same with any other method.
One thing I noticed is a semi filled white bar and when I went to the MS store, it showed that it needed an update and when I did try, it was almost complete and then it showed an error with the code: 0x80073cf9.
Please help me.
regards,
fellow window user
Windows for home | Windows 10 | Microsoft Store
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
46 answers
Sort by: Most helpful
-
Anonymous
2024-11-17T13:18:23+00:00 -
Anonymous
2024-11-17T11:41:39+00:00 ms ruined my pc with their november-patchday and most of the apps weren't available anymore. slowly one app after the other is coming back to life with its own data, powerautomate, whatsapp, skype ... only inkscape is missing.
did you just delete my comment???
-
Anonymous
2024-11-17T11:30:05+00:00 I did not note which update it was. Was one of the latest that I received around thursday-friday. I remember it was a security update. I didn't remove the latest servicing stack.
You can remove updates from update history.
-
Anonymous
2024-11-17T11:17:17+00:00 someone from ms really messed up with these november-patchday-patches.
after about one week after the november-patchday the store is slowly healing from 0x80073cf9-Bug. powerautomate, whatsapp, skype, ... are working again. only inkscape is still broken.