KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED help?

Anonymous
2024-11-21T07:46:57+00:00
  • <Event xmlns="**http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event**">
  • <System> <Provider Name="Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power" Guid="{331c3b3a-2005-44c2-ac5e-77220c37d6b4}" /><EventID>41</EventID><Version>8</Version><Level>1</Level><Task>63</Task><Opcode>0</Opcode><Keywords>0x8000400000000002</Keywords><TimeCreated SystemTime="2024-11-21T07:37:07.3471937Z" /><EventRecordID>56135</EventRecordID><Correlation /><Execution ProcessID="4" ThreadID="8" /><Channel>System</Channel><Computer>DESKTOP-NV14JER</Computer><Security UserID="S-1-5-18" /></System>
  • <EventData> <Data Name="BugcheckCode">30</Data><Data Name="BugcheckParameter1">0xffffffffc0000005</Data><Data Name="BugcheckParameter2">0xfffff8027a9177e5</Data><Data Name="BugcheckParameter3">0xfffffc888ccbdb18</Data><Data Name="BugcheckParameter4">0xfffff8027e68b920</Data><Data Name="SleepInProgress">0</Data><Data Name="PowerButtonTimestamp">0</Data><Data Name="BootAppStatus">0</Data><Data Name="Checkpoint">0</Data><Data Name="ConnectedStandbyInProgress">false</Data><Data Name="SystemSleepTransitionsToOn">0</Data><Data Name="CsEntryScenarioInstanceId">0</Data><Data Name="BugcheckInfoFromEFI">false</Data><Data Name="CheckpointStatus">0</Data><Data Name="CsEntryScenarioInstanceIdV2">0</Data><Data Name="LongPowerButtonPressDetected">false</Data></EventData> </Event>

I was suddenly gaming when my PC suddenly crashed with the error code KMODE_UNHANDLED_EXCEPTION_CAUGHT. I do not know what caused it.

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Performance and system failures

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

50 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. DaveM121 934.5K Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2024-11-21T13:55:41+00:00

    I will find the support page for you, click your Start Button, then just type msinfo and press Enter, please provide a screenshot of the resulting System Information window.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-11-21T13:54:00+00:00

    well then.. that might be an issue, I don't know the full link for it.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. DaveM121 934.5K Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2024-11-21T13:42:41+00:00

    Your minidump file indicates it is the network drivers that is causing your PC to crash.

    Go to the support page for your PC on the manufacturers website, then from there, download and re-install (not update) the version of network drivers they provide.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. DaveM121 934.5K Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2024-11-21T13:30:31+00:00

    I tried to download your file(s) but they are not shared outside your organization, please try sharing the file(s) again.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments