KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED help?

Anonymous
2024-11-21T07:46:57+00:00
  • <Event xmlns="**http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event**">
  • <System> <Provider Name="Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power" Guid="{331c3b3a-2005-44c2-ac5e-77220c37d6b4}" /><EventID>41</EventID><Version>8</Version><Level>1</Level><Task>63</Task><Opcode>0</Opcode><Keywords>0x8000400000000002</Keywords><TimeCreated SystemTime="2024-11-21T07:37:07.3471937Z" /><EventRecordID>56135</EventRecordID><Correlation /><Execution ProcessID="4" ThreadID="8" /><Channel>System</Channel><Computer>DESKTOP-NV14JER</Computer><Security UserID="S-1-5-18" /></System>
  • <EventData> <Data Name="BugcheckCode">30</Data><Data Name="BugcheckParameter1">0xffffffffc0000005</Data><Data Name="BugcheckParameter2">0xfffff8027a9177e5</Data><Data Name="BugcheckParameter3">0xfffffc888ccbdb18</Data><Data Name="BugcheckParameter4">0xfffff8027e68b920</Data><Data Name="SleepInProgress">0</Data><Data Name="PowerButtonTimestamp">0</Data><Data Name="BootAppStatus">0</Data><Data Name="Checkpoint">0</Data><Data Name="ConnectedStandbyInProgress">false</Data><Data Name="SystemSleepTransitionsToOn">0</Data><Data Name="CsEntryScenarioInstanceId">0</Data><Data Name="BugcheckInfoFromEFI">false</Data><Data Name="CheckpointStatus">0</Data><Data Name="CsEntryScenarioInstanceIdV2">0</Data><Data Name="LongPowerButtonPressDetected">false</Data></EventData> </Event>

I was suddenly gaming when my PC suddenly crashed with the error code KMODE_UNHANDLED_EXCEPTION_CAUGHT. I do not know what caused it.

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Performance and system failures

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

50 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2024-11-21T13:25:57+00:00

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. DaveM121 934.5K Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2024-11-21T08:38:22+00:00

    Okay, I will be here.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-11-21T08:27:54+00:00

    Of course, I will go to do so whenever I wake up in the morning, I have a busy day tomorrow.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. DaveM121 934.5K Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2024-11-21T08:19:14+00:00

    Hi, I am Dave, I will help you with this.

    Please check to see if your PC is producing any minidump files, I will check those to see if they provide any insight into a potential cause of the system crashes.

    Open Windows File Explorer.

    Navigate to C:\Windows\Minidump

    Copy any minidump files onto your Desktop, then zip those up.

    Upload the zip file to the Cloud (OneDrive, DropBox... etc.), then choose to share those and get a share link.

    Then post the link here to the zip file, so we can take a look for you.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-11-21T07:48:28+00:00

    Is it possible that outdated drivers could cause this error?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments