As of 07/07/2025, and a windows 10 user who meets all prerequisite requirements to enroll in Windows consumer ESU program, I did not find an ESU link to enroll under my settings > Update & Security > Windows Update, so I can enroll in ESU.
Windows 10 ESU enrollment Prerequisites:
Windows 10 Consumer Extended Security Updates (ESU) program - Microsoft Support
- Devices need to be running Windows 10, version 22H2 Home, Professional, Pro Education, or Workstation edition
- Devices need to have the latest update installed
- The Microsoft account used to sign in to the device must be an administrator account
- The ESU license is tied to your Microsoft account, so you may be prompted to sign in if you typically sign into Windows with a local account
- The Microsoft Account can’t be a child account
Please advise how to proceed to enroll in ESU. Can I contact Microsoft directly?