how to I pay that $30. and when?
I heard you can extend windows 10 till Oct. 2026 How?
I heard you can extend windows 10 till Oct. 2026 How?
Windows for home | Windows 10 | Install and upgrade
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
57 answers
Sort by: Most helpful
-
Anonymous
2025-06-24T15:39:31+00:00 -
Anonymous
2025-06-17T00:14:14+00:00 Thank everybody for their reply. I am relying on the ability to keep my Windows 10 for awhile.
1.) I would like to keep it until the Windows 12 comes out?
2.) If I realize I have to do something I will consider running the Linux Ubuntu?
Thanks,
Don Lee
-
Deleted
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more
-
Anonymous
2025-06-11T14:04:16+00:00 Thank you I didn't see the one with the August/September date
-
Deleted
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more