I am having the same issue
Why am i receiving Phone link messages that i send?
When i send messages through Phone Link, they get sent, but i also get them back as a received message that i have sent to myself, both in the app and on my phone. This just started happening for no apparent reason.
***moved from Microsoft 365 and Office / Other / Unknown / Other***
Windows for home | Windows 11 | Connect Phone and PC
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
45 answers
Sort by: Most helpful
-
Anonymous
2025-02-07T18:55:26+00:00 -
Anonymous
2025-02-07T00:43:48+00:00 The issue has come back twice for me since my visit to Geek Squad. Both times, I restarted my laptop and my phone, and then phonlink worked fine again.
-
Anonymous
2025-01-28T23:11:53+00:00 i have the same issue.
-
Anonymous
2025-01-22T20:22:36+00:00 I'm also experiencing the same issue, and I'm certain it's on Microsoft's end through whatever update they pushed out and not on our end as every Microsoft Agent's response often make it out to be. I hope it gets resolved soon.
-
Anonymous
2025-01-17T16:36:02+00:00 I am having the same problem. I followed your directions, Pyke. Thank you. However, I have no idea what to do with the results.