Hmmm, nope, using same version and it kinda fixed it for a few days then went pear shaped again... as it does EVERY time I try to get it fixed!!!
Why am i receiving Phone link messages that i send?
When i send messages through Phone Link, they get sent, but i also get them back as a received message that i have sent to myself, both in the app and on my phone. This just started happening for no apparent reason.
***moved from Microsoft 365 and Office / Other / Unknown / Other***
Windows for home | Windows 11 | Connect Phone and PC
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
45 answers
Sort by: Most helpful
-
Anonymous
2025-06-04T05:25:34+00:00 -
Anonymous
2025-06-04T04:38:45+00:00 I agree with your frustration. However, the last update seemed to fix the majority of phone links problems. Using version 1.25042.85.0
At least thats how its appearing on my end.
-
Anonymous
2025-05-05T22:00:52+00:00 I have this same issue with Phone Link version 1.25041.71.0
Not sure what causes it, but it really makes Phone Link a worse product compared to just using Google Messages.
-
Anonymous
2025-03-04T01:26:45+00:00 Same issue for several months now.
-
Anonymous
2025-03-02T12:55:39+00:00 Wow. That would be great! I hope it sticks.