Should I disconnect my lan before installing
I am getting Blue screen while opening system settings
So when I was getting error in Nvidia app. I used DDU to safely remove the driver and reinstalled a new one. After that I say this blue screen error sometimes when I wanna go in to settings > display > graphics. This problem, I firstly saw when I was going into safe boot mode via the system settings when while browsing the tabs I got a blue screen for split sec. Here is a video of it. I did everything posted on post : post
The user of that post said it got fixed via an update. So should I wait patiently for the update or reset my pc or do something else ?
Windows for home | Windows 11 | Settings
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
47 answers
Sort by: Most helpful
-
Anonymous
2025-02-21T14:31:48+00:00 -
DaveM121 935.1K Reputation points Independent Advisor2025-02-21T14:04:32+00:00 In that case, open the Settings App, go to System - Recovery, then in the 'Fix problems with Windows Updates' section, click the 'Reinstall' button.
-
Anonymous
2025-02-21T14:02:50+00:00 Nah man
I can access settings
-
DaveM121 935.1K Reputation points Independent Advisor2025-02-21T14:01:53+00:00 If you cannot access the settings app, you would not be able to use that reinstall option in settings.
The method I provided using the Windows 11 ISO is the best option to resolve this problem.
-
Anonymous
2025-02-21T13:59:56+00:00 I also saw one yt vid that reinstalled it using the reinstall option in win settings.
Should I do the same?
And will that ask for my win11 key ?