Hi ramesh , I have a old pc and I connected wireless network adapters and when I enabled the network adapter it automatically disabled. The power management tab is missing where can I solve this . pls help me and I am extracting irst adapter
Windows security
My Pc have a problem of security at a glance in windows security and when I start the windows security from services it also don't started and show error - window is unable to start windows security services. Please resolve this
Windows for home | Windows 10 | Security and privacy
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
46 answers
Sort by: Most helpful
-
Anonymous
2025-03-10T10:17:18+00:00 -
Ramesh 181.9K Reputation points Volunteer Moderator2025-03-09T12:48:57+00:00 Have you read the link I posted?
Download the IRST driver from another computer and extract it to USB stick.
-
Ramesh 181.9K Reputation points Volunteer Moderator2025-03-08T16:47:21+00:00 This guide should help.
HP PCs - No drives can be found during Windows 11 or Windows 10 installation (Intel 11th Generation processors) | HP® Support: https://support.hp.com/in-en/document/ish_4859717-4859823-16
-
Anonymous
2025-03-08T16:38:48+00:00 You haven't mentioned whether you extracted the IRST drivers to your USB setup disk or not.
If it's been done, start the installation and load the driver I mentioned. -- This one