Windows security

Anonymous
2025-02-24T11:12:19+00:00

My Pc have a problem of security at a glance in windows security and when I start the windows security from services it also don't started and show error - window is unable to start windows security services. Please resolve this

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Security and privacy

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

46 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Ramesh 181.9K Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
    2025-03-08T16:13:24+00:00

    I don't understand pls tell me in simple words.

    Which part do you have a problem understanding?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2025-03-08T15:59:29+00:00

    I don't understand pls tell me in simple words.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Ramesh 181.9K Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
    2025-03-08T15:50:06+00:00

    You haven't mentioned whether you extracted the IRST drivers to your USB setup disk or not.

    If it's been done, start the installation and load the driver I mentioned.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2025-03-08T15:37:37+00:00

    When I open my pc it directly show the installing windows

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Ramesh 181.9K Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
    2025-03-08T15:31:09+00:00

    You need to download and extract teh Intel RST drivers for your system.

    It's available here.

    https://support.hp.com/th-en/drivers/hp-elitedesk-800-g2-small-form-factor-pc/7633277

    Download the executable and open it using 7-Zip. Extract the contents to your USB setup disk.

    On this screen, click Browse and point to the Intel RST driver folder on the USB setup disk..

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments