Thank you for the reply!
First off, this is the log that was produced after running Tuneup Plus:
https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/wwbgobtj7r9zhj3qu4u1x/Tuneup.log?rlkey=fhjrdcldounv0gluyz6nnto56&st=3vd1uq0u&dl=0
I also went ahead and tried the Driver Verifier and, sure enough, I got a BSOD from selecting all the non-Microsoft drivers (most of them Intel). When I ran the recovery environment (F1) after two BSODs, it managed to boot properly without me having to go to command prompt to disable the Verifier. I then ran the disable command for the verifier, just in case, restarted my laptop and then used V2 collector. Here is what it picked up from the minidump:
https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/twforamniljuxvzdrfaim/DESKTOP-DROO46R-2025-02-11_16-54-41.zip?rlkey=xvwokfez559l1rw1nqqh7duk0&st=gm2qjmjp&dl=0
Now, I got rather confused the first time, when I looked in the zip and at the driver verifier log in the Crash Dumps folder; none of the boxes for the settings were crossed, which made me think I did it wrong and stupidly deleted the zip to try the process again. When I ran the verifier a second time, it booted up normally, so I ran the query command for the verifier, which shows the drivers I set it to test. Conveniently, it displays all the non-Microsoft drivers that were being tested:
https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/wdbi82wv0h5dmv06c5i9r/Verifier-Query.txt?rlkey=uyo8mcrwplcc0mbgaqo73ny6b&st=c3gwkm8b&dl=0
That V2 zip I linked earlier is from after I queried the verifier, but since the minidump hasn't seemed to update after the initial BSOD, I'd assume the contents are the same as last time. Still unsure if I've done it right, but hopefully what I got is enough of a lead to go on.
Let me know if anything sticks out in these files, and if there's anything I should have done differently or should do next time.