autosecure.top email

Anonymous
2025-03-15T00:17:13+00:00

So I was playing Minecraft a bit today, and I got an email saying that "You recently signed in with your Microsoft account "account name". To help keep you safe, here are a few details" And it stated that somewhere in the USA someone signed into my account.

I tried to access my account and in Microsoft sign in it said that my account doesn't exist. So this makes me stress a lot, cause I need the account for college

Also, the email got replaced by autosecure.top email.

Is there a way to get my account back, or am I going to lose 7 years of my life?

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Accounts, profiles, and login

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

46 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2025-06-19T04:36:31+00:00

    i tried it and they say that i have to wait 72 hours for them to verificate its my account. same thing happened to you?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2025-06-17T19:16:40+00:00

    Thank you I will also try

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2025-06-17T18:17:56+00:00

    Hi,

    Was just wondering, cause i did find this resolution method by myself, and went under the same procedure, but did it work for you ? its been 4 business days for me and they still havent answered ;-; pretty sure it means they recognized me but f its slow then, guess it must be harder than it looks

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more

  5. Anonymous
    2025-06-16T23:18:25+00:00

    how can you also help me

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments