amd radeon 7800xt
Some of my games gives me bluescreens.
Some of my games gives me bluescreens (rust and Fortnite). I have gotten both memory_management and system_thread_excepion_not_handled. I have tried updating my gpu drivers. I have ran memtest86 and had no problems with ram.
Windows for home | Windows 11 | Performance and system failures
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
47 answers
Sort by: Most helpful
-
Anonymous
2025-03-12T18:08:53+00:00 -
DaveM121 935.1K Reputation points Independent Advisor2025-03-12T18:07:38+00:00 What graphics do you have on your PC?
-
Anonymous
2025-03-12T18:05:46+00:00 i updated my graphics drivers after i got the problem. So i dont think that going back to an older update would resolve the problem.
-
DaveM121 935.1K Reputation points Independent Advisor2025-03-12T17:59:55+00:00 One minidump file indicated the Easy anti-cheat driver as the cause of that crash, the other two indicated the graphics drivers caused the crashes.
I understand you have already updated your graphics drivers, the best option is to completely remove the current graphics driver using the widely available free DDU utility, then restart your PC and go to the support page for your PC on the manufacturer's website to download and install their recommended version of the graphics driver.
A slightly older version of that driver is more stable than the latest version.