If your PC continues to crash, please upload any new minidump files you may have for analysis.
Some of my games gives me bluescreens.
Some of my games gives me bluescreens (rust and Fortnite). I have gotten both memory_management and system_thread_excepion_not_handled. I have tried updating my gpu drivers. I have ran memtest86 and had no problems with ram.
Windows for home | Windows 11 | Performance and system failures
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
47 answers
Sort by: Most helpful
-
Anonymous
2025-03-11T20:02:54+00:00 I have i updated my bios to the latest version, but i still have the same problem.
-
Anonymous
2025-03-10T17:50:05+00:00 Ok i will try that. Tysm for your help so far.
-
DaveM121 935.1K Reputation points Independent Advisor2025-03-10T17:31:54+00:00 Yes, that is correct, if there is a BIOS update available on the support page for your PC that is not yet installed.