Please run:
diskpart
select disk 2
list part
select part 2 -- This selects the EFI partition
del part override
create partition efi
format fs=fat32 quick
assign letter=Y
list vol
exit
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Whether I use Windows Update or the Application Assistant, I get this same error.
Error message:
There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing this and want to search the web or contact support for information, this may help: (0x800703ee)
I'm not sure what else to try.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
From admin Command Prompt, run:
Important: If a command fails to execute correctly, do not proceed to the next command.
Post screenshots.
Ok. That portion of the disk is bad and unusable. Let's use another part of the disk to create a new EFI partition.
diskpart
select vol W
set id=ebd0a0a2-b9e5-4433-87c0-68b6b72699c7
gpt attributes=0x0000000000000000
exit
Create installation media for Windows - Microsoft Support: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/create-installation-media-for-windows-99a58364-8c02-206f-aa6f-40c3b507420d