You have been incredibly amazing to work with too. Glad that everything is working now. If all is resolved, feel free to mark the answer for this thread and feel free to choose a rating and have a great day Andrew!
All the best!
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
So I turned my PC on in the morning after putting it into sleep mode, I then proceeded to restart it because it wasn't opening my programs. After it restarted it sent me to the recovery page and it doesn't let me get out of it. I tried using my spare Windows 10 backup and that doesn't work either. Please help
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
You have been incredibly amazing to work with too. Glad that everything is working now. If all is resolved, feel free to mark the answer for this thread and feel free to choose a rating and have a great day Andrew!
All the best!
Will do, All the best to you
Thank you very much for your help during this whole process. My pc finally works I am very thankful for your help
Great job! I am confident that it resolve the issue. I will be here
Okay I did it and now it shows me installing windows ill keep you updated about what happeneds