Thank you so much, it really helped me and solved my issue of the same problem
problem installing latest security update kb5005565
Hi. On the latest update of Windows 10 20h2, I could not install the update mentioned in the subject line. I did the trouble shooter, but no joy. then I tried the standalone package, no joy. then, I tried to use my windows entrprise cd to reset windows and it said sorry, we could not determine if your pc could run windows 10. This is a brand new computer, but I did put my previous cwindows that I had on the new computer.
How could Iinstall this update or do the windows reset?
Thanks in advance for any suggestions.
Windows for home | Windows 10 | Install and upgrade
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
46 answers
Sort by: Most helpful
-
Deleted
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more
-
Anonymous
2021-09-22T18:44:24+00:00 -
Anonymous
2021-09-21T18:37:25+00:00 reinstall Edge, that solved my problem instantly
-
Anonymous
2021-09-21T15:46:56+00:00 I am also running Windows 10 Pro version 20H2 and have exactly the same problem. Endless loops of rebooting for an upgrade and then having the upgrade fail.
Sorry to hear that but all I can say is that 1) if you don't have Edge installed then re-installing it certainly fixed my problem and
- I have now updated to 21H1 from this link:
https://www.microsoft.com/en-au/software-download/windows10?ranMID=46194&ranEAID=kXQk6
Hope this helps
-
Anonymous
2021-09-21T13:06:47+00:00 Worked for me, too. Thanks.