Can you provide the minidump file from that crash.
0x000000d1 (0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000002, 0x0000000000000000, 0xfffff8013f857f32
its say its tcpip.sys driver irql not less or equal,ihave this error many time by now.i have update all the driver.please help.
Windows for home | Windows 10 | Performance and system failures
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
43 answers
Sort by: Most helpful
-
Anonymous
2021-09-12T14:22:29+00:00 -
Anonymous
2021-09-12T14:14:40+00:00 Sir, I have a BSOD and still don't have a dump I think it is because when the BSOD happens it stuck at 100% and I restart it manually using a button.
-
Anonymous
2021-09-12T13:47:12+00:00 OK.
-
Anonymous
2021-09-12T12:45:04+00:00 ok ill unistall it
and wait for the bsod
-
Anonymous
2021-09-11T16:52:19+00:00 It may be Iobit System Care deleting the dump files.
Can you uninstall Iobit System Care and any other system optimizer software.