Hello, how are you?
My name is Paloma B., I am very happy to be able to try to help you in the best possible way.
I understand you had problems with Windows, I'm really sorry about that.
Please let me know if you have configured the BIOS to boot from the install USB?
Try disabling Securo Boot, and change the boot order priority, putting USB first and after the disk where Windows is installed.
If the USB still doesn't work, recreate it following the thread below.
http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/wiki...
For more information check the link below please.
https://www.groovypost.com/howto/bios-uefi-setu...
If you are trying to perform a clean installation to resume access to Windows and have questions, please follow the thread below, it is very detailed and can help you in this process.
http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/insider/wiki...
I await news.
If these procedures helped you in any way, please click on "I solved my problem" and also mark as an answer, so you can help others users.
We will always be available for whatever you need!
Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.