Just a heads up, the issue has been acknowledged by Forza support. I’ve noticed on the forums that it’s an issue on xbox as well. Hopefully it won’t be too long now!
IPSEC 0x89232001 Forza Horizon 4
Hi there,
I’ve been getting an IPSEC 0x89232001 error in forza horizon 4 which says that the DNS cannot resolve an address when connecting to an online lobby. I’ve tried multiple DNS’s and flushed them using cmd and then registered it again as suggested by Xbox support team which didn’t help. I’ve seen multiple questions about fixing this but none seem to have a definitive answer. I’ve also tried looking in windows settings and seeing if the teredo state is okay and everything seems alright.
Any support is appreciated as I’m quite invested into this game
Windows for home | Windows 10 | Gaming
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
46 answers
Sort by: Most helpful
-
Anonymous
2021-05-23T03:26:13+00:00 -
Anonymous
2021-05-22T17:56:11+00:00 I have done the usual router updates and restarts and it's still doing the same thing.
this is not our problem, it's turn ten and their incompetence.
if this **** keeps up ill never be touching their products ever again.
-
Anonymous
2021-05-24T01:31:12+00:00 At least it's happening during winter in-game xD
-
Anonymous
2021-05-23T00:25:19+00:00 Is this suddenly a common issue? I randomly started getting this exact issue, everything was perfectly normal before, this has to be an
issue with the actual servers