Thank you for your patience. Our engineers took a look at your issue. You would need to press ENTER after adding a phone number/contact in the TO line and write your group text and click on the Send button that will activates the group chat. Please let us know if this resolved your issue.
Your Phone app can't send MMS messages
Your Phone 1.21022.139.0
Samsung S8, Android v9
Any MMS message I attempt to send via Your phone app fails with the message "Your message couldn't be sent."
This happens with any image, video or group text (these are sent as MMS). Looking for some insight to why this happens and if there's a fix/workaround.
Windows for home | Windows 10 | Connect Phone and PC
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
48 answers
Sort by: Most helpful
-
Anonymous
2021-08-30T21:48:24+00:00 -
Anonymous
2021-08-26T22:57:13+00:00 feeling pretty forgotten Microsoft.
-
Anonymous
2021-08-13T00:53:15+00:00 Apologies for the delay, your feedback is still under investigation. Please note we receive high volume of user feedback and we strive to look into all of those and it takes time. I will share update as soon as we have something to share. Thanks.
-
Anonymous
2021-08-12T23:07:26+00:00 I feel pretty forgotten here....
-
Anonymous
2021-08-06T01:39:12+00:00 We did not forget about you. Our engineers are investigating the issue. I will get back to you as soon as we have something to share.