Any update on this issue?
Your Phone app can't send MMS messages
Your Phone 1.21022.139.0
Samsung S8, Android v9
Any MMS message I attempt to send via Your phone app fails with the message "Your message couldn't be sent."
This happens with any image, video or group text (these are sent as MMS). Looking for some insight to why this happens and if there's a fix/workaround.
Windows for home | Windows 10 | Connect Phone and PC
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
48 answers
Sort by: Most helpful
-
Anonymous
2021-08-05T04:53:05+00:00 -
Anonymous
2021-07-30T22:58:53+00:00 Thank you. We got your feedback and investingating it. I will get back to you as soon as I have something to share
-
Anonymous
2021-07-30T22:31:12+00:00 Ok I just submitted feedback with the screen shots and diagnostic logging.
-
Anonymous
2021-07-30T20:53:55+00:00 Hi, Would you please submit a feedback from Your Phone app on your PC with logs so we can take a look at? Could you please share your feedback link with us when you have it? Thanks