Here is the screenshot, hope this helps me
How can I connect my Win 11 device to my dad's computer for parental controls?
I helped my dad in setting up my Microsoft account on the family safety software, the only problem is I can't connect my computer to his computer, it says I need to do that for activity and location display. We've tried so many things to the point where I've lost count. Signing into my account on his computer, reading some suggested help pages, and contacting a live chat agent to name a few, none of which helped! I also can provide the reference number from the live chat conversation. please help.
Update: it's been a few hours since I posted this, someone named emily replied with suggestions but now whenever I try to reply to them, it says something went wrong.
Windows for home | Windows 11 | Family and online safety
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
49 answers
Sort by: Most helpful
-
Anonymous
2024-01-16T20:41:25+00:00 -
Anonymous
2024-01-16T20:39:51+00:00 Ok sure 👍
-
EmilyS726 269K Reputation points Independent Advisor2024-01-16T20:27:14+00:00 Hassen, on YOUR DAD's computer, go to Settings > Accounts > Family, scroll down, and show me a screenshot. I need to see if there's a list of members listed.
-
Anonymous
2024-01-16T20:25:25+00:00 What do you mean by the computer? My computer or my dad’s?
-
Anonymous
2024-01-16T20:24:35+00:00 That's fine then. Whenever you can gather the information I am asking for, please share.
Alright so the discussion with my dad and the live chat agent ended, it shut down then my dad and him started talking through notepad since both computers were connected through quick assist, then out of nowhere the person on the other end disconnected from quick assist screen sharing after he asked to give him a moment to check things out. You want the screenshot of where I’m currently at with my computer, correct?