I FOUND THE BEST SOLUTION ! install Fedora f!@#$ blindows BS
How to stop the ms-gamingoverlay popup
Essentially I havethis exact same problem just on windows 11 it pops up every time I open a game, the solution in that article doesn't work for me.
Windows for home | Windows 11 | Gaming
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
54 answers
Sort by: Most helpful
-
Anonymous
2025-05-08T20:51:19+00:00 -
Anonymous
2025-06-04T23:00:17+00:00 THIS **** IS ANNOYING AF!!!!!
REMOVE THIS **** ASAP already jeeez...
-
Anonymous
2025-04-20T21:50:42+00:00 Kill Game Bar its total junk
-
Anonymous
2025-02-13T00:55:38+00:00 Listen, don't change registry values, don't reinstall game bar...Simply download revo uninstaller, go to the "windows apps" and remove all the garbage off of your computer you don't want. don't mess with media extensions, but anything to do with game bar, game recorder, game speech blah blah blah...delete it. and scan for left over files and registry entries and delete those too. problem solved. (edit: Disclaimer...if you delete the wrong thing, that's on you.)
-
Anonymous
2024-09-26T17:25:12+00:00 goated