How to stop the ms-gamingoverlay popup

Anonymous
2024-01-23T10:08:13+00:00

Essentially I havethis exact same problem just on windows 11 it pops up every time I open a game, the solution in that article doesn't work for me.

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Gaming

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

54 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2025-06-20T09:08:36+00:00

    uggc,cg

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2025-06-03T23:45:57+00:00

    IT JUST WENT AWAY. ONE OF THE MANY THINGS I TRIED. UNFORTUNATELY I DON'T KNOW WHICH ONE.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2025-06-03T20:47:36+00:00

    thank you so much

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2025-05-15T17:57:26+00:00

    Thank you Sion :)

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments