I downloaded the drivers for chipset,lan,sata from the mainpage of my motherboard and since the last 15 minutes i didnt get any bluescreen. hopefully i wont see that bluescreen again on my screen because it really doesnt let me work on my PC.
IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL ntoskrnl.exe + 3f3ea0
Hello, i bought a new PC 1 week ago and im fighting with the bluescreen of death. I tried to format my pc four times and still i didnt get rid of that bluescreen. I really hope somehow you are able to help me. I tried to see what causes that problem by downloading BlueScreenView app and here's the screen.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1QCCcUjICSwXMd1kVPJXUQwo5RWDvn3In/view?usp=sharing
Ive tried to put minidump crash file here but it says i dont have such rights to even open it (if you are able to help me with that i can post it in next comment if needed)
My PC specs are:
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600
GPU: MSI Radeon RX 570 ARMOR OC 4GB GDDR5
RAM: G.SKILL 16GB (2x8GB) 3200MHz CL16 Aegis
Motherboard: Gigabyte B450 AORUS ELITE
Hopefully you can help me somehow...
Windows for home | Windows 10 | Performance and system failures
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
48 answers
Sort by: Most helpful
-
Anonymous
2020-09-15T20:40:56+00:00 -
Anonymous
2020-09-15T15:11:13+00:00 Okay sorry my google disk was kidding with me, now it should work: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1vizkRucWybCJSuodswxrmqklTsMGgkIz/view?usp=sharing
-
DaveM121 935.1K Reputation points Independent Advisor2020-09-15T15:09:42+00:00 Hi d1Kuba
Sorry , I cannot access those files, they are not shared, right click them and choose Share - Copy Link . .
-
Anonymous
2020-09-15T15:05:10+00:00 Okay so there is a minidump file with the crash : https://drive.google.com/file/d/1vizkRucWybCJSuodswxrmqklTsMGgkIz/view?usp=sharing
i want to add that i scanned my disk, i tried diagnostics of my RAM and it didnt show any errors, so i dont know really what causes the problem
-
DaveM121 935.1K Reputation points Independent Advisor2020-09-15T14:55:25+00:00 Hi d1Kuba
I am Dave, an Independent Advisor, I will help you with this . . .
Please copy your minidump files to your Desktop, then from there, upload those to the cloud (OneDrive, DropBox, Google Drive . . .etc)
Then right click the files on the cloud and choose Share - Copy Link
Then post that share link here, so I can look at those for you . . .