I have a Dell XPS desktop with Qualcom QCA8930 wireless/bluetooth board. The Bluetooth drops out periodically and the only way I have found to fix it is to turn off the pc, unplug it for 10 seconds, plug it back in and then start. It always fixes it, but it is a pain. Restarting or shutting down and starting again do not solve the problem; the ac cord has to be disconnected and then reconnected.
Bluetooth has disappeared from Windows 10
The setting to switch Bluetooth on / off has disappeared from my Bluetooth settings page. I have since tried updating the drivers, reinstalling the drivers and even uninstalling the device from the Device Manager page, followed by selecting "scan for hardware changes", and nothing has worked, its as though my computer has simply forgotten how to turn Bluetooth on.
Please help
Windows for home | Windows 10 | Devices and drivers
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
53 additional answers
Sort by: Most helpful
-
Deleted
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more
-
Anonymous
2021-03-24T19:48:22+00:00 It worked ... THANKS .. I was close to a system Restore
-
Anonymous
2021-01-12T12:01:09+00:00 You sir are a life saver(the computers anyway).
Walmart brand- oNN 2 in 1 and this trick solved it.
I would like to add for maybe Microsoft in fixing this is that Bluetooth disappeared in the device manager and all my paired devices, as well in the everything in the sound, video and game controllers.. I had to show hidden for them to pop up. But even then no solution was found with updates or un/reinstalls. Hard power shutdown cycles the way to go!
-
Anonymous
2021-01-07T02:21:31+00:00 Did this already 25 plus hours, then today I check the real site, Thanks