MS Flight Simulator (2020)

Anonymous
2020-08-18T18:20:54+00:00

Hello,

I have just purchased MS Flight Sim (2020) and can't seem to set up my Sidewinder Force Feedback 2 controller for it.

It detects the controller but I'm unable to select a control binding and press a button on the joystick to assign it.

Is there a way to make this work?

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Devices and drivers

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

48 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2020-09-01T19:28:48+00:00

    Good stuff... glad to be of assistance...

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2020-09-01T19:26:00+00:00

    do I unhook it from the power source to disable the force feedback? will this make it more usable?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2020-09-01T19:20:54+00:00

    I cannot thank you enough, you saved me so much time in getting my Sidewinder Joystick up and running, so that I could get on and enjoy my fist flight in this new MFS.

    I will experiment a little more later to try and set up moving around the external view of the aircraft using the hat switch.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2020-09-01T02:56:33+00:00

    Hey guys I want to uninstall and install on my ssd hopefully it will be quicker. Is there a way to bring over the joystick controls ? I dont feel like setting everything up again , is there a file that needs to be saved and replaced at a particular location?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2020-08-28T01:04:00+00:00

    I'm getting force feedback but can't roll or pitch smoothly

    My question is how did you get the joystick to accept the commands let me know how you did this thanks

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments