thank you <3
Sony WH-H910N h.ear headphones not recognised as an Audio Device
Hi,
I recently purchased some WH-H910N h.ear bluetooth headphones.
I would like to connect them to my HP PC running Windows 10. I can pair the headphones, but they are not recognised as an Audio Device. My MDR-XB70BT ear buds are recognised as an Audio device, but not my WH-H910N h.ear.Headphones.
When I pair my WH-H910N h.ear - they are paired under 'Óther Devices' - which is where my phone sits as well. Because they sit here there is no option "connect" to them, only the option to 'remove device'
Can anyone explain why the headphones would not be recognised as Audio?
You will see that my Sony Bluetooth earbuds appear in both playback & recording, but my new headphones do not.
Many thanks
Connie
Windows for home | Windows 10 | Devices and drivers
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
44 answers
Sort by: Most helpful
-
Anonymous
2021-07-03T20:13:44+00:00 -
Anonymous
2021-06-13T00:27:43+00:00 I am glad I could help! That is the Sony's pitfall not to provide proper instructions to the users, and leaving us in such "solve the puzzle" situation.
-
Anonymous
2021-04-26T01:30:44+00:00 Done, thank you so much, I could setup my headphones
-
Anonymous
2021-04-19T02:32:13+00:00 thanks i had this issue and u just solved it :)
-
Anonymous
2021-04-16T16:38:36+00:00 I had the same issue, solved by:
turn off the headset
press the power button for 7 seconds, at the same time go to bluetooth settings to add a bluetooth device.
Both [WH-H910N (h.ear)] and [LE_WH-H910N (h.ear)] will show up in the device list.
Pick WH-H910N (h.ear) to pair. the other one is no good. It takes a while for WH-H910N (h.ear) to show, be patient.