Please define your terms! "create DWORD entries" What on earth is a DWORD entry?
I am unable to send or receive emails from Windows Live after upgrading Windows 10 as you said I needed to do
I upgraded Windows 10 and now I can neither send or receive my email on Windows Live Mail.
Windows for home | Other | Email and communications
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
46 answers
Sort by: Most helpful
-
Anonymous
2021-02-15T22:28:29+00:00 -
Anonymous
2021-02-13T23:09:47+00:00 I have had a problem since November 2020. Thought it was just my password but I have had my password reset by the server and I still get the message below:
Unable to send or receive messages for the Bcn (thatcher) account. An unknown error has occurred.
Server: 'mail.bcn.net'
Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x800C013E
Protocol: POP3
Port: 110
Secure(SSL): No
I tried updating Windows Mail live 2011 today but it did not change anything. I tried the repair using the window sign + R and type I forgot the letters but it was something like WRWL (I did not write it down I just followed the notes on the replys on the community stream. Got an error says I had no internet connection and I have a direct line to broadband so I did not lose connection.
Not sure if I am comfortable changing registry but if that is the only way I will try it but wanted to make sure the above changes are for this error.
-
Anonymous
2021-01-22T00:42:05+00:00 Read my post on this thread dated September 30th las t, for full details of how to fix the error caused by the Windows 10 update.
-
Anonymous
2021-01-21T12:36:21+00:00 I upgraded Windows 10 and now I can neither send or receive my email on Windows Live Mail.
not getting mail
-
Anonymous
2021-01-20T01:30:57+00:00 I upgraded Windows 10 and now I can neither send or receive my email on Windows Live Mail.
I am unable to receive messages.and it s rely affecting my thousand of dollar business