I am unable to send or receive emails from Windows Live after upgrading Windows 10 as you said I needed to do

Anonymous
2020-09-27T22:20:39+00:00

I upgraded Windows 10 and now I can neither send or receive my email on Windows Live Mail.

Windows for home | Other | Email and communications

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

46 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2021-01-14T17:30:20+00:00

    I have posted a full solution to this type of fault, earlier in this thread.

    If that solution doesn't work for you, your next best choice probably is to reinstall the Windows Live Mail program. Some people have reported success by doing that -- it returns the email program to the state it was in before this fault arose, by putting all the important settings back to their previous (working) state.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2021-01-13T22:31:40+00:00

    I have just downloaded Windows Live Mail on to my husband's computer which is running Windows 10. Works fine. Not a tech whizz but it worked. Maybe try reinstalling it?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2021-01-11T11:43:00+00:00

    Give the full text of any error message displayed, including the error number (an 8-digit number). The error number identifies the exact error that is occurring, and is usually essential for solving your problem.

    Even users running Windows 10 have successfully installed Windows Live Mail, so whatever problem you have run into can likely be solved.

    Give a full description of what you did, and what happened, with much greater detail than your last post.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2021-01-04T19:24:21+00:00

    I get an error that tells me this can't run on your pc.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2021-01-04T19:17:12+00:00

    Sorry, I should have mentioned I use windows 10

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments