microsoft jigsaw is now displaying too large..

Anonymous
2020-05-22T00:28:54+00:00

There was an update to my version of microsoft jigsaw..the other day...since that update it displays too large..I can decrease its size via options but it is still too large...

Please advise..

Donna

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Family and online safety

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

48 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2020-08-19T18:20:17+00:00

    I have the same problem today.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2020-08-19T16:53:53+00:00

    This is what happened to me too. The app is almost unusable now.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2020-08-19T02:21:34+00:00

    Same problem here.  This is all related to recent XBox log-in.  Can someone at Microsoft please fix this.  People should be able to adjust their own in-game resolution.  I am lucky that I have a UHD screen and can downsize from normal 250% zoom down to a smaller size and get to a usable state.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2020-08-18T22:30:04+00:00

    Agree, Michael. Puzzle pieces are too large to work with now. Alas, I may have to find other jigsaws. Too bad, because MS had good ones, and they were a great place for escaping and winding down in trying times.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2020-08-15T15:40:00+00:00

    I have the same problem starting with an update this week.  When will Microsoft have a proper fix for this? I should not have to back out of and block system updates to use an app that I have purchased from the same company!!!!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments