microsoft jigsaw is now displaying too large..

Anonymous
2020-05-22T00:28:54+00:00

There was an update to my version of microsoft jigsaw..the other day...since that update it displays too large..I can decrease its size via options but it is still too large...

Please advise..

Donna

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Family and online safety

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

48 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2020-08-09T17:39:48+00:00

    I have the same symptom as Donna, which started with a new required login update today (08-04-2020).  I've tried the suggestions above short of a roll-back (like Donna), but nothing's worked.  

     Hi, I'm having exactly the same issue.  Was fine yesterday and today this has happened.  I have followed all the steps and it changes nothing - other than telling me to login to Xbox (which I don't own).  I have also looked for an update that might have caused the problem and cannot find anything that happened in the last 24hrs.  I think this might be a sign for me to uninstall and find something else.

    I agree it is time to find another puzzle app.  Maybe the vendors will see this and make MS fix it or drop them.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2020-08-09T00:07:06+00:00

    I am having the same problem, yesterday was okay but now it us to large. I have also tried resetting the restore point with no luck. Is Microsoft aware of this and what is the fix?????????????

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2020-08-06T02:43:09+00:00

    I have the same symptom as Donna, which started with a new required login update today (08-04-2020).  I've tried the suggestions above short of a roll-back (like Donna), but nothing's worked.  

     Hi, I'm having exactly the same issue.  Was fine yesterday and today this has happened.  I have followed all the steps and it changes nothing - other than telling me to login to Xbox (which I don't own).  I have also looked for an update that might have caused the problem and cannot find anything that happened in the last 24hrs.  I think this might be a sign for me to uninstall and find something else.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2020-08-04T19:00:52+00:00

    I have the same symptom as Donna, which started with a new required login update today (08-04-2020).  I've tried the suggestions above short of a roll-back (like Donna), but nothing's worked.  

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2020-05-23T06:48:06+00:00

    Donna, if you System restored and it was normal, then it needs to either have a Windows Update or a Store Update blocked.

    I gave you earlier how to find and block a Windows Update:

    https://www.howtogeek.com/223864/how-to-uninsta...

    Essentially you'd install this Hide Update Tool: then as soon as you System Restore, run the Hide Updates tool until it finds Updates to install and then block them.

    For the Store updates (which might be more likely since you said it pertains to your points) then you can block that in MS Store Hub (three dots at top right of Store app) > Downloads and Updates. To turn off Microsoft Store auto-updates see here:

    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/15081/...

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments