My Library is empty in Windows Store

Anonymous
2020-03-06T16:29:12+00:00

I noticed yesterday when checking for updates on Windows Store for my installed apps that My Library is empty. The Store shows my installed apps and games, but my All Owned and Ready To Install is empty. This is a fresh up to date install of Windows 10 Pro, Version 1909, and OS Build 18363.657. I've already done wsreset, and ran the Windows Store troubleshooter. I've also signed out of the Store and signed back in.

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Microsoft Store

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2020-09-15T03:40:41+00:00

I had the same problem. Tried multiple Win10 fresh installs with no luck.  Then came across this page and tried "Apps" in the filter area - boom it works for me.  

This is on a fresh windows install. Not sure why I got lucky.

Was this answer helpful?

60+ people found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

59 additional answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2020-05-27T01:21:41+00:00

    I was experiencing the exact same issue and found this thread.  I think I solved it.  Here is what worked for me...click the link below and log into your microsoft account.  Once there, you will see your devices that are linked to the microsoft store.  Find the device that is having this issue and unlink it.  Open the microsoft store on the PC and your apps should show up now.

    https://account.microsoft.com/devices/content

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2020-04-11T07:24:32+00:00

    Is everybody having this issue, subscribed to or have been subscribed to Game Pass PC or Ultimate Game Pass? This seems to be the common thing I noticed between mine and OP. If that's the case it seems the subscription may be the cause of the issue.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more

  4. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more