MSUSB Video USB-HDMI Adapter

Anonymous
2020-03-13T14:12:24+00:00

I have just got a generic USB3-hdmi adapter , I have plugged it in and it is searching for a driver, which the device did not come with , Where can i down load one ? , I have no manufacturer name on the product or the packaging.Device manager recognises it but says there is no driver

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Devices and drivers

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

56 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2022-02-20T13:19:42+00:00

    It's funny how these things go. It's been so long now I still hope I can find the adapter to try it out LMFAO. I had originally got it to stream from my Nikon P900 Camera to my pc. This is awesome though that something documented in a reply can be fullfed years later thank you and I'll be sure to let you know if I find it and get it up and running. This is very appreciated.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2022-01-18T16:10:31+00:00

    After doing some research on that file name I see that it has been detected as malware. https://www.joesandbox.com/analysis/212384/1/html

    So my question is what would be the alternative?

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2022-01-18T16:00:28+00:00

    Please could you upload it again somewhere. I get an error: There are too many people downloading this file. Please try again later.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2021-12-04T15:20:04+00:00

    You have to find the xxx_display drivers and then it should work

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more