According to https://www.majorgeeks.com/content/page/how_to_disable_get_even_more_out_of_windows.html the registry entry has changed:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\ContentDeliveryManager
SubscribedContent-310093Enabled
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Hello, I'm having a problem with this screen appearing on my computers. I want it, and anything related to halting startup disabled.
What I've tried so far is setting the registry key HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\UserProfileEngagement\ScoobeSystemSettingEnabled to 0, as that was the advice I got online. Didn't work.
I've also tried unchecking the "Show me the Windows welcome experience after updates and occassionally when I sign in to highlight what's new and suggested" option in Settings->System->Notifications as that was supposed to help too. Didn't work.
What do I need to do to get Microsoft to stop bothering me? Preferably something with a CLI so I can automate it.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
According to https://www.majorgeeks.com/content/page/how_to_disable_get_even_more_out_of_windows.html the registry entry has changed:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\ContentDeliveryManager
SubscribedContent-310093Enabled
Don't worry, I fully understood you the first time.
The registry key you're importing is tied to a function in the control panel, which is not in the current version of Windows.
So importing the key does nothing(at least for me).
I'm administrating a group of 850 Windows 10 devices, and i tested this registry entry about 50 days ago, and after the last monthly updates, they all started showing the blue screen again.
Again. This is the wrong setting. As stated in the OP, the value is supposed to be set to 0, not 1. As also stated in the OP, and by several other replies, this setting does not seem to do anything in current versions of Windows.
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more
This requires you to have the "Suggest ways I can finish setting up my device to get the most out of Windows" option under System->Notifications & actions in the control panel.
As I understand, this option is only available in preview versions of Windows 10.
You would also need to use the option "0" to disable it:
Anyways, this option is not available on my devices running:Microsoft Windows [Version 10.0.18363.778]
If you skip the screen by rebooting PC or pressing "Skip for now", the screen will not reappear for a while(I suspect the monthly updates retrigger it), so it's quite hard to immediately confirm that you fixed it.