Try using bcdedit to remove the entry then check the registry to see if it is gone.. Copy and pasting GUID numbers makes it very easy to make sure the ID is correct..
bcdedit /delete {5ea6dc0b-7e7b-4d4e-af09-58846bdaabda}
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
OS version: Windows10 Home 1809
I used Windows update, MediaCreationTool1909, ISO file and USB install for updating to 1909 but all failed. Then I switched to Insider Preview and tried to update to 2004 but still failed.
Logs:
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Try using bcdedit to remove the entry then check the registry to see if it is gone.. Copy and pasting GUID numbers makes it very easy to make sure the ID is correct..
bcdedit /delete {5ea6dc0b-7e7b-4d4e-af09-58846bdaabda}
I see the following in your log with the other BCD cloning errors. Perhaps you could search regedit.exe and see if the GUID number is listed and what key it is..
BcdCopyObjectEx: Failed to enumerate source elements. Target: {5ea6dc0b-7e7b-4d4e-af09-58846bdaabda}
I see two things that look a little strange.
First, you have Flightsigning Yes which means you are in the Insiders program?
Secondly, your default OS loader is identified as "default" which would mean you were not booted into Windows when you ran the command?
Beyond that, you have two drives and the EFI System partition is on the second drive?
I suppose I should ask about your locale setting. It may be correct using en-us but I have no experience with language situations.
Otherwise, it looks OK..
Not dual booting.
I ran reagentc /enable, it showed that The Windows RE image was not found.
I try to Unzip winre.wim to C:\Recovery\WindowsRE from a Windows .iso file, then I ran reagentc /enable, it works then I ran reagentc /info ,its status was still disabled.
And bootrec /rebuildbcd returned error.