Your HDD is beyond repair. You have already done that and you're still having the same issue. You could still try for the umpteenth time and see what goes.
Cannot scan the pc using cmd
I am trying to scan my pc pn various way but none of them are working, there is always a problem appear . I typed the command chkdsk then sfc /scannow and many others and all of them are showing some problems and I couldn't fix it . So help me from the start
Windows for home | Windows 10 | Performance and system failures
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
44 answers
Sort by: Most helpful
-
Anonymous
2019-06-29T22:25:13+00:00 -
Anonymous
2019-06-29T21:51:54+00:00 Will I be able to repair it or not ?
-
Anonymous
2019-06-29T21:44:27+00:00 A dynamic volume's status is Healthy (At Risk)
Cause: Indicates that the dynamic volume is currently accessible, but I/O errors have been detected on the underlying dynamic disk. If an I/O error is detected on any part of a dynamic disk, all volumes on the disk display the Healthy (At Risk) status and a warning icon appears on the volume.
When the volume status is Healthy (At Risk), an underlying disk's status is usually Online (Errors).
Solution: Return the underlying disk to the Online status. Once the disk is returned to Online status, the volume should return to the Healthy status. If the Healthy (At Risk) status persists, the disk might be failing.
Back up the data and replace the disk as soon as possible.
-
Anonymous
2019-06-29T20:37:35+00:00 That's the error message that sometime come then after reactivating the disk the error disappear and it get fixed then again that problem comes up after some time .
And when I start my pc after windows logo pop up i got a choice of selecting an operating system and there is winows 10 and windows 10 pro. If i chose windows 10 then it's normal and if i click on windows 10 pro then it start that automatic repairing loop .