Cannot Update Windows 10 1903...It Stuck on 60%

Anonymous
2019-06-29T03:17:01+00:00

Getting This Type Of Error Message While Updating The Windows 10 1903...It Stops At 60%.... Showing The Message As Windows Could not configure One Or More System Components...To Install the Windows Restart the computer and then restart the installation...

Please Help Me To Get Over It...

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Windows update

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

45 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2020-05-31T13:44:35+00:00

    Hi,

    I have tried everything im/possible to update to 1903 but was not succesful. Finaly I decided to reinstall the whole system on new hard drive. It went smoothly.

    I am really dissapointed that it had to go this way... as it seems, this is not a problem of few unlucky souls.

    Hope others were luckier and did not have to reinstall...

    just as unlucky  if I have to lose all my programs every time there is an update  I'm buying an apple

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2020-05-25T11:05:03+00:00

    Outstanding too!

    After struggling such a long time with hours and hours it was finally so easy!

    Thanks a lot!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2020-05-17T00:32:25+00:00

    All hail bendingspacetime.  YOU are the guru.  I was about to give up and your tips worked great.  THANKS!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2020-05-02T16:43:52+00:00

    This drove me nuts too til I found out how. All the best.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2020-05-02T16:42:07+00:00

    Very good! YOu are welcome

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments