Cannot Update Windows 10 1903...It Stuck on 60%

Anonymous
2019-06-29T03:17:01+00:00

Getting This Type Of Error Message While Updating The Windows 10 1903...It Stops At 60%.... Showing The Message As Windows Could not configure One Or More System Components...To Install the Windows Restart the computer and then restart the installation...

Please Help Me To Get Over It...

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Windows update

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

45 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2020-04-08T12:19:10+00:00

    Ah!! Finally worked for me!! Awesome... Almost gave up on my old Dell Inspiron. Tried in the past several times andwas getting stuck at the 60% mark updating from 1803 to newest version! Thx so much!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2020-04-03T07:46:01+00:00

    Outstanding! I have been working on this for several days and nights trying all the other stuff out there. None of it worked and I still kept getting stuck at 60% then getting rolled back to the previous state. As simple as BendingSpaceTime' s instructions were, I followed it to the letter and it worked flawlessly. Now I have gone from 1803 to 1909. Thank you soooo much!

    HeBlessesMe:

    Thank you sooo much for this! I have been trying to get away from version 1803 to either 1903 or preferably 1909 for over a year now.

    I have tried everything and all suggestions ( even u-Tube I'm embarrassed to say ) but have NOT succeeded.

    The fix via you from BendingSpaceTime's post has been 100% successful.

    I am like a child with a new toy-as I now have a PC in tip-top condition and do not have this weight at the back of my mind day in and day out!

    Many thanks once again.

    Henri Adelaar

    South Africa

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2020-04-01T22:06:09+00:00

    Outstanding! I have been working on this for several days and nights trying all the other stuff out there. None of it worked and I still kept getting stuck at 60% then getting rolled back to the previous state. As simple as BendingSpaceTime' s instructions were, I followed it to the letter and it worked flawlessly. Now I have gone from 1803 to 1909. Thank you soooo much!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2020-02-10T13:36:18+00:00

    Hi Laks. I'm Greg, an installation specialist and 9 year Windows MVP here to help you.

    I would manually upgrade to the latest version 1903 by opening the Media Creation Tool from this link: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/m..., choose Download Tool Now, then open the tool and choose Upgrade This PC Now. This saves your files, apps and most settings in place, is the most stable method to change versions, brings your Updates current, resolves most problems.

    If any problems report back the verbatim error and number, then continue with these steps for overcoming Version Upgrade problems: http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/wiki...

    If the Version has problems I will work with you to try to resolve them. If the problems are intractable, you have ten days to roll it back in Recovery settings.

    Most problems are resolved by doing this gold standard Clean Install which should get you past all difficulties as it has millions of others who have followed the steps in this link and never come back to report another problem: http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/wiki... . So read it over and see if its something you want to learn to do.

    I hope this helps. Feel free to ask back any questions and keep me posted. If you'll wait to rate whether my post helped you, I will keep working with you until it's resolved.

    I used the tool to update to 1909. now i am unable to activate windows using digital key in my laptop. Is there anything to be done or roll back the update or reinstall windows from recovery?!

    Thank you.

    Harish

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2019-11-07T02:51:10+00:00

    Hello, I am having the same problem and tried that solution and got this error. Can you help?

    Thank you so much!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments