High DPC Latency caused by wdf01000.sys

Anonymous
2019-09-03T13:10:13+00:00

Hello,

I am posting this regarding a problem that I ran across in my laptop at the beginning of august 2019, the problem is that I am getting high DPC Latency levels that are apparently caused by wdf01000.sys according to the latency checking program, latencymon.

I really want to know if there is a fix since I have browsed a wide range of sites trying to find a fix, I could not find any. And also my keyboard stopped working for some reason, if its ok I would like to find a fix for that, but I prioritize fixing the high latency over the keyboard.

Thank you for taking your time to read this.

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Performance and system failures

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

48 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2019-09-06T15:58:07+00:00

    Ive heard of that fix, it didnt change anything though, it only works for people getting high cpu usage from cortana shown on task manager, but I get it from something called “system interrupts” and other apps like chrome and windows explorer that arent supposed to be taking up all that cpu usage.

    by the way how many stages are there for the chkdsk command? Im on stage 4 right now and it says that its fixing (C:).

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2019-09-06T14:25:14+00:00

    Sure, i hope it is fixed soon.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2019-09-06T14:02:10+00:00

    I am concluding this is likely related to a bug in Windows 10 1903.

    You will likely have to wait until Microsoft releases a fix soon.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2019-09-06T10:25:43+00:00

    I realized that the cpu temperature is 83 celsius and the motherboard is on 77 celsius, this might be the problem, but i did clean my laptop from the dust and i cleaned the fans too.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2019-09-06T07:39:14+00:00

    How do i monitor its behaviour? is there a log i can check?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments