I didn't reboot my computer yet
But it had to disk check and it had been for 1 hour
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
fixing c stage 1 5 % ( 248589 of 427520 ) total 2 % eta 103.59.00y laptop shut down automatically saying " problem needs to restart " after that it stuck then this message was seen fixing c stage 1 5 % ( 248589 of 427520 ) total 2 % eta 103.59.00 whats ot says
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
I didn't reboot my computer yet
But it had to disk check and it had been for 1 hour
Dear it was not solved untill i went to my laptop service center (Lenovo) and they confirmed that my harddisk has failed.
Hope this will help!
fixing c stage 1 5 % ( 248589 of 427520 ) total 2 % eta 103.59.00y laptop shut down automatically saying " problem needs to restart " after that it stuck then this message was seen fixing c stage 1 5 % ( 248589 of 427520 ) total 2 % eta 103.59.00 whats ot says
Something else: I've had the same problem and I've got external disks with problems - but only on Win 10! I can take the same disks to a Win 7 machine and there's nothing at all wrong with them. Everyone wants to blame the disks because Win 10 thinks they have errors. People will recommend surface testing and integrity checks etc, but the chances are there's nothing wrong, the difference is Win 10, the way it looks at disks, the way it copies is different and sometimes the boot mode (Legacy or UEFI) can be the issue, but it's probably NOT the disks.
In your case, where you don't need to protect the data, it's easy enough to format and make Win 10 happy.
Alright, thank you ShashwatAgarwal and revnice. I will try to format disk and hope it can work properly being clean